CWRP - Slump Staff Application

Slump

RP Name: TR CG HVY SSG Slump

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80374075

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: BST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an admin as i believe i'm mature enough to have that important role, I believe i'm polite enough to all people on the server and know that I can make a difference to the community. I'm confident in which I can help others that need it such as attending to tickets, and I believe I can be useful in any sims or events happening when i'm needed. Even though i'm in a different time zone to most on the server i'm quite active as I also work too.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): As I said in the paragraph above I've started working but am still a very active player, I live in the UK so of course I have a different time zone to most people but that doesn't stop me from playing and being active. My work is from 9-5 I may do overtime but it is very rare that I do so.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes I was an Admin in a minecraft server xD

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  I have exactly 75 hours and 13 minutes.

• Agree 1

Former: Thorn for over 290 days, BCMD Fox       Current: Alpha-17 Commander 'Alpha' / Old guy I guess

CONGRATULATIONS @slumprag you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 8/29/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending