Where have I been?

Hey guys, its TiTaN, or as a lot of you love to call me, A C E   G A M I N G. My year on Synergy is coming up in November. Recently I have realized that most of the people that were here in December are gone. Personally, I wouldn't like to be one of those people.

In my past, I got to know a great number of people. I worked my way up to 1st Lieutenant and then got my ass beaned. I want to thank you all for the support I got in the past. I also went for staff 2 times and got removed both times. Sorry to the staff who had to deal with me. Some of the people who got to know me, know that I am very sensitive and depressed. I thank you all for helping me through it. I honestly think this one of the best things that have ever happened to me. The day I hit 6 months in the 212th with no pauses was the same day that I was demoted out of my officer rank. I went on LOA a week or 2 before because of my constant playing and my need to get into other games. I wanted it to be a good environment around me. My birthday was a few days after and I wanted to do a long stream for it as my coming back day. However that never happened. Instead I ruined my friends huge ass party because he is my best friend and he saw me crying. I realized it was getting in the way with my enjoyment. I love talking to the people but not the game. I resigned from all positions I was in during the end of June because of my CSGO team. I wanted to spend more time on games like CSGO and others I could enjoy forever.

My plans for the future. I plan to work on my youtube channel Full Power and have fun on games. I plan on taking my drum skills to the next level and get into a band and tour bars and small venues in New York City. I plan to go to TTT when I get bored of youtube and work my way up the ranks of staff, as I believe TTT is more for me to work as staff on.                                                                                     

Thank you: Thank you to everyone who supported me in my journey.  Especially Hazard, Eclipse and Blackmamba. Trall too. Goodbye everyone.

Luv you all- TiTaN/Jake  ❤️❤️❤️ 💓💔

jokes on you im still here and im pre december so fake news

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was