Staff Application

Shady

RP Name: CG HVY SGT Shadier/212th Jedi Padawan Shadier

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:64853519

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help the server stay up. It seems like we don't have enough staff at times and i would like to help out. My main goal is to help our community as a whole bigger not smaller. It would be something i would love to do to help out the community. Synergy brought me in and made me feel welcome and thats what i want to do for others who join our community. I believe that my presence on the staff team would bolster up morale as whole and make people feel welcome to join the server.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a pretty outgoing guy i love to RP and be active on this server. I very nice to others when listening to others talk about there bad experiences. I'm calm, cool, patience and most of all i'm here when you need me the most. I'm just your normal guy with ADHD. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? Not as of now this would be something new for me to try out and i would feel amazing to be accepted into the staff team.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) My time played is 253:45:33.

I met you awhile ago and you seem pretty chill 
-not mingy
-who cares if he doesn't have staff experience got to start somewere
-nice guy
-since they have 253 hours seems like they like the server a lot and want it to grow 
-although it is a small app it looks good little to no spelling errors

+1 Reason ^^^^^^^^^^^ 
also Good luck

-Meow ;)

Edited by meowthemeower

CONGRATULATIONS @Shadierjd you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 8/25/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending