Prunecow's Staff Application

Prunecow

RP Name: TR 501st ARFL SGM Prunecow/ TR Fleet ENG CN Prunecow/ TR Padawan Prunecow (EDIT: Was just promoted to 501st Boomer)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42048466

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become an administrator in order to  better assist the community. At the moment, I only assist the community as a TR and donor, however I wish to take that one step further. When I first joined the community 2+  months ago, I finally felt like I found a solid/ strong CW server. Everyone is friendly and the owners/ founders/ high ranking community members are personable and easy to talk to.. ❤️ I love you Joah, gonna miss himmmmmmmmmmm ❤️ 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a previous CW RP community owner (nothing too big, nothing too small 90+ people primetime), Head Administrator (in charge of training and recruitment of all admins), I live in Arizona and hike whenever I'm not playing GMOD and get high as hell whenever I want lmao. I'm great with kids? lol idk what else to put here..OH! I DEVELOPE GLUA SOMETIMES...usually more of the editing lua/ customizing as opposed to creating. I've played with model creation before and have always wanted to learn for real. 3500+ hours on GMOD

Do you have any previous staff experience? As a GMOD veteran (been playing for 8+ years) I have been administrator+ for ATLEAST 6 of those years ranging from CWRP, TTT, DarkRP, PoliceRP, and more..

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  On this server I have accumulated 756 hours, 

Edited by Prunecow
Banned

+1

+1 youre the new boomer? what happened to elijah? 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was