An Exile's probable return.

Bladerunner

Planet: Corusant

Time: 18:00

Weather: Rain, Downpour.

As i walk towards the senate building all i heard were the sounds of water hitting and rolling off my armor and cloak, all i saw were the armor of "shiny's" and clones who probably haven't even thought of a name, but only of their number. No brothers of mine but still blood in essence but what astounded me was the fact that their guns were trained on me and they looked too eager to shoot something instead of using what they were possibly trained on for months and years prior to getting shoved off to the bloody war, though i will have to hand it to those in charge, at least they didn't outright shoot me this time hehe. 

As i entered the building i was met with barrels upon barrels of DC-15A and DC-15S's looking at those helmets i used to wear, the only thing reflecting off them was me in my mando armor and gripping my WESTAR-M5 closer, expecting a fight. I then hear shouting from some shiny about my purpose and why i was armed, i laughed and told him he holds no rank on me but to call someone of a rank and ill happily answer THEM....don't think they liked that when i saw most of them tense their rifles and what looked like set the rifle from stun, to kill.

"Now listen here intruder, we don't know who you are but you're caring a republic weapon without permission and entering the senate building with it, laws are laws and you'll have to hand EVERYTHING over to us now"...i laugh, i laugh not of fear nor excitement but at the fact that they think i could be taken down by such low ranking and poorly trained troops. so i just bluntly tell them "you're a few decades too young to even challenge me shiny, how about you just be a good dog and get me a commander or someone who will actually remember this old dog and maybe i'll let your attempt at a threat slide"....now they really didn't like that one, multiple clicks were definitely heard and i could swear i saw a roteray getting primed ti spin hehe.

"STAND DOWN MEN, STAND DOWN I WANT A WORD WITH THIS INTRUDER" calls a voice full of authority and out steps what looks like a random officer, wearing the colors and marking of a 327th "i'll tell you only once before these clones blast you to paste, disarm all your weapons, take off that cloak and remove that helmet, slowly". I have to say, i am impressed...but not by much, still i do just he says. First i gently set down my personal Westar-M5 that I've had since my training, i then take off the cloak to reveal custom mando and clone mixed armor (shocking some of the shiny's) and also revealing my left arm, and arm that was since replaced by a robotic arm that once struck fear into me and MY brother but not anymore. The arm was from General Grievous back when i was a medic and i had the "pleasure" of operating on before he was shipped out by the jedi to a jail station...that was raided just has he dock. though i played it no mind i just started to reach down (slowly) to my holsters and to remove my dual westar pistols, a gift from my new and old family back on mandalore and finally as i remove my helmet for all to see, it got dead silent that you could hear the writing from the chancellors office for behind the helmet of a thought mado, was a clone...an old clone.

"I AM CT-0050 DESIGNATION ALPHA OF THE FIRST GEN OF ARC TROOPERS TRAINED UNDER JANGO FETT, My name is also Arcantus and i do believe i heard that a new high general of the clones promised a trial or meeting to discuss returning...i'm here to find out where that stands.

A Corusant Guard started looking up my name in his data pad i guess cause afterwords he started to read the crimes i had committed...Committing treason of higher ups, Bad mouthing higher ups, complaining about the units under your command for not being treated fair and staging rebellions from within multiple battalions, staging coups for power etc etc...why do you think we would even think to have you back" at this point all the new shiny's took a step forward and even decided to form some advance firing lines, hoping to take me out...laughable. "Like i said (i replied) your general has given an offer and i have come to see if it's true, also most if not eighty percent of those are either falsified or exaggerated and i have come to clear up the misunderstandings that have happened...so are you going to take me to your leader or am i going to have to "walk through you all" and meet him myself? The 327th Officer gets on the comms and asks what he should do....and he awaits the orders. 

• Winner 1
Banned

halo roleplayer