CWRP Delicioustoe434 Staff Application

RP Name: TR Doom's Unit MED SFC Deli

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:156003235

VIP (Y/N): No

Timezone:UTC EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):I would like to be an administrator so that i could possibly help out more.I also want to be more involved with others on the server.I have always wanted to become an administrator to help others out and make their time on the server as fun as possible.Note that i am antisocial and it can be hard to communicate so i'm hoping that this would help a bit.I'm also hoping to join and gain some experience as staff. but that isn't my main reason to become a staff member.I'm becoming a staff member to make everyone's  time on the server better.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I am a gamer that spends everyday of his life playing games all day long.I can be shy but that never stops me from having fun.I also have a big sense of humor

Do you have any previous staff experience?No but it would be awesome if i could.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 300 hours