Alfa

Name:

Alfa

Who helped (If applicable):

ROGUE,ArgonFillips,Ragen,Cookies,Cordis

Event Name:
Jakobi Games

Summary of the story:

A base ops commander has come to the ship bringing in very exciting news regarding the new moves for the Resolute. He has announced that the ship will be deploying into a secret base in which only a few individuals know of including him.  A ceremony is created in honor of Naval for the service that they have given the troops throughout the ship. Once the base ops commander is ready to release the coordinates of the new base, he is then assassinated by Jakobi and chaos ensues. 

What was the result of the event?:

Jakobi was released, and the base ops commander was assasinated

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:

both

Edited by Alfa
  • Funny 1

I liked the prank event, some people might say it builds resentment among the player base, disincentives people from taking events seriously in any way, and makes people lose faith in the GM's but I wouldn't. I thought it was great. I liked the part where people shot up the debrief, nice touch to have people pretend to be Swedish and shoot the place up before the real assassination.

Edited by 󠀡󠀡
1 minute ago, 󠀡󠀡 said:

I liked the prank, some people might say it builds resentment among the player base, disincentives people from taking events seriously in any way, and makes people lose faith in the GM's but I wouldn't. I thought it was great. I liked the part where people shot up the debrief, nice touch to have people pretend to be Swedish and shoot the place up before the real assassination.

no that part was not planned, never had people shoot debrief up they just did it on their own accord.