dracos staff app

RP Name: 501st Guardian K I Draco/ SO CPL Draco

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:64873772

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become a admin on synergy because ive been play on the server for a very long time. Also i know a lot of staff members and i want to join them and help the server. Also i want to help the server grow and make sure people follow the rules at all times. Also i want to help people with the problems that they have when they play on the server. Also i want to be a admin because i want to know more people on the server. Also i want people to know me and i really want to help people with sims.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I do track and baskiball at my school. Also im 5'8 and a half. Also i do cross country for my school

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes on some smaller server 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) I have 471:44:05

Edited by Draco
i spelled something wrong

This app is really not too thought out, I can feel it’s rushed. You probably have good intentions, but I just don’t see a good staff doing it to be known/because they know staff.

dont forget, ALSO

Edited by Cordis

What Meow said, add more to the app. 

By the way please make the app not sound like it's a chore. It seems like it's more of a pain in the ass for you to fill it out based on how it's dragging.

Neutral, for now at least.

Banned