Asianae's Staff Application

Asianae

RP Name: CG FMED SGT1 Asianae

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78939929

Timezone: United States | Central Time Zone

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I wish to be an administrator of Synergy Roleplay because I have had a ton of staff experiences on many other servers before. I am not one that gets angry/mad a lot. I like to help other people out and point them in the right direction to whatever they want to do. I wanna help them have fun on the server yet that others have fun with it too. There will be people who just join the server not knowing much or being shy and not know how to make friends on the server and I'll help them with it and be open to them. I was previously a moderator on Icefsue and I got demoted becasue of inactivity due to work and getting over some personal issues and now that I have a week left of work, I'll be active. I was told that I was a good staff member by the staff over there and the only reason I was demoted was becasue of inactivity and this was before the Joah stuff. I know that Synergy Roleplay is new and that they just released the server a couple weeks ago and I wanna help it grow and be apart of this community because it is my home. I've been apart of this community before the server came out. When the whole icefuse incident happened. I can help people with any problem/issue they have on the server. If it requires my roleplay time, I'm willing to sacrifice my roleplay time to ensure that the players are comfortable on the server and having fun on it. That they get the help they need to make their time on the server fun. With doing so, we will have a good reputation for the server which will spread and others will think about joining the server or trying it out. Then we can make more servers because the server is growing.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

"I'm Forseen's Asian baby. I am 8 but I lose a year every year." I'm an Asian boy. I love to play games and I used to have a YT channel which I kinda quit on and I might get back into it. I love to sing and dance :P. My favorite food is Sushi and I've played GMod for a long time now and been apart of the Roleplay section about 2-4 years now. I'm very friendly but I might act stupid a lot of times and that is why I have friends like Redeye. xD.

Do you have any previous staff experience?

Yes I do.

I've been...

T-Mod - Admin 3 times because of (computer broke down, personal reason, unfair treatment) on "Ice Community" - DarkRP

T-Mod on Vengeance Gaming - DarkRP

T-Mod & Mod on TTT severs, one of them is - Relaxed Gaming

Last but not least Mod on Icefuse

Updated:

Congratulations! Your application for staff has been accepted for interview.
Please contact an Overseer+ by August 17th to conduct your interview.
If you fail to do so your application will be automatically denied.