CWRP BigBen Staff Aplication

Alucard

RP Name TR CG RT SSG BigBen

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:76110013

VIP  Y

Age 25

Time zone PST

Tell us why you wish to be a administrator

I would like to be more helpful to the server. And  My fellow clones and. Jedi I know Google Docs. Very well and. Microsoft Word it would be an honor. To be a Admin I have a lot of free. Time on my hands and I dedicate that to the server.  I know my tech well and. it could benefit the. Server a lot. I will be able to respond really. Quick if anyone needs me like I currently do im. Always in game and always in TS also im always. Watching my Discord on my mobile or computer. I also always wanted to achieve higher goals and. Since I joined the server I wanted to become a Admin and to help everyone.   

tell us about yourself

I'm a Helpful person and whiling to do anything To. Help the server and to assist the players I really. Like the server I've made a lot of friends This is. My escape from every day life and I'm also a. Cancer Survivor. I like hiking sports fishing camping.

do you have previous staff experience  no I don't have previous staff experience but whilling to learn    

How much  play time do you have on the server 256:15:36

Edited by Bigben8051
Had to add the periods and edit the format also had to fix my sentences

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

The more I look at this app the more mistakes I see. At first I wanted to +1 but now that I notice the errors I can't bring myself to it. 

First off there is not a lot of detail put into this. You did not meet the requirements for the application such as writing 3 sentences about yourself minimum. The format was not copied and pasted properly, I can see parts of the format messed up.

I can't even give a +1 because I don't remember seeing you in game or on TS. 

If your app is in this condition (which isn't exactly hard in the first place) I'm going to have to give you a -1

CONGRATULATIONS @Bigben8051 you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 8/15/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending