CWRP - Blake Staff Application

Blake

RP Name: TR CG TKO CSM Blake

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:200169289

VIP (Y/N):  Y

Time zone: PST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to be an administrator cause I like to help people  and give advice to people and that's why I am a trainer cause I like to help people. I like to help the community in a lot of ways by being CG I help RP wise. I have seen how busy it can get with admins being called left and right to tickets being submitted I think I could help lighten the load being another hand. Another reason I would like to become staff is late at night when around 2am plus my time there are very few admins on, I could help out being on late at night to help with anything the server may need. Also in CG we only have a few admins and it helps us a lot to have admins cause sometimes we need tickets answered fast for like mic spamming or someone to be banned so I would like to respond to those situations faster. Also since we are getting bigger and more streamers are coming on and more raids are happing I want to help with the cc's. I would also like to help the staff team during main hours to help kick people for 5+ hours.  I just love to help the community. If I get into staff and I work my way up the ranks then I would like to spawn dupes like breach and clears as that is what most of my battalion does when not protecting VIPs. I am also a very serious person when it comes to staff matters you might see me joking around but not with staff. If I get it I commit to it that's my standing. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Ryan I am 14 years old I live in California. I grew up in a divorced family spent most of the time with my mom. I have 1 sister and she is 17 years old. I have 3 dogs Koda, Rocky, and pepper. I have Tourette syndrome and sensory prosing disorder. I also have a Great Grandmother that is 93 and a late Great Grandfather who was 96. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? : IFN Moderator, FH Advisor

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  

512 Hours

Edited by [SR] Blake
Added detail

+1 for me but, include more details next time! Also, you are a Great Leader and someone the Enlisted CG look up to, I wish to see you spreading that throughout the ship.

Edited by 212th 1SG Penguin
Forgot to add why

104th CPL Vaemon
Militia CPL Asharad

9 hours ago, Raider said:

+/-.

Your application is quite lacking. If you could edit it, i'd change this to an "+1.".

9 hours ago, [SR] Havoc [NA] said:

Neutral

This Application needs a bit more Detail but other than that you do a good job In-Game to make sure everyone is following the rules.

Pretty sure he changed it and if you still have a problem look at your staff app there basically the same length 

+1 good app and well why not

-Meow