GC ARFT SGM Goldie's Administrator Application

Vaemon

Title of Thread:  CWRP - Goldie/Ares's Staff Application

RP Name: Ghost Company ARFT SGM Goldie / Jedi Temple Guard Knight Ares

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:440385333

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: CST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason(s) I wish to become a Staff Member is because, I love being there to help others, in any circumstance. I wish to help out with the Staff Team and not only improve the Staff in total, but myself. I wish to be noticed not only in my battalion, but within and without the ship, and I want to be looked upon for Help and Care. And, I am very new to GMOD, and I never met a better community. Friendly Faces, I already have friends, I have people looking up to me for advice and congratulating me on the things I do. This is why this server,  stands out to any other server I have came across with. I want people to trust me, I wish to gain more friendships along the way. The amazing Staff right now inspired me to try and become a inspiring person like them.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Well, I am a 14 Year old boy just trying to it through life, I am not different from the rest of you. I grew up on a Public School, and have sticked to it ever since. I have a Mom and a Dad, we live together ( For now )m and two dogs. Ever since the time I've seen my first Star War's Movie, I grew to love the Franchise. I loved gathering the Battalions and Facts that sounded/looked cool. Just like you, I came across a game called Garry's Mod. I began watching it and I grew loving the RP aspects as well at the Combat Scenarios. The first thing that I did once I finished buying and downloading this game was look at the Star Wars RP Servers. I came across Synergy's and never stopped loving and playing it. The server brings me joy, and I can never ask for a Better server to get attached to.

Do you have any previous staff experience? No, since I am relatively new to GMOD and it's Parts. I wish to learn and enhance my knowledge within it, however. 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  Since this is the only server/game I have played from the start, and looking at my total GMOD hours, it would be over 350.

104th SGT Vaemon
Militia CPT Asharad

Banned

+1

• Friendly 1