CWRP - Cordis/Xin/Herz Staff Application

Heart

RP Name: TR 212th ENGO SGT Cordis / TR Jedi Healer KII Xin / TR Fleet MED PO3 Herz

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43680174

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): Ever since I joined this server about a month or two ago, I've very much enjoyed the experiences I've had. With over 400 hours and counting, I realize that I want to become someone who can further benefit the server aside from being a roleplayer and a friend. As a trainer, this allowed me to introduce people to the server who are now very respectable and fun players, and watching them become another member of the community is just great. With Synergy Roleplay, I understand that the server isn't always perfect, and that sometimes it may get hectic. I am perfectly fine with abandoning my personal roleplay to make sure the server's issues is dealt with before any roleplay can take place. The staff currently do great jobs at that, but a little help is always appreciated, and I hope to become that little help, that addition to the staff team that can make all the difference. All the formal stuff aside, I really enjoy TR, and I also enjoy teaching and helping people out. I (think) that I'm liked around the server, and I'm completely willing to forgive and apologize to anyone that I may have upset. I'm a very forgiving person, but I manage to put duty ahead of bias.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 17 year old man/boy, who's attending university in August for Criminal Justice so that I can pursue a career in either Border Control or as Secret Service for the United States.  I live in Florida and I've never watched the clone wars series until after I joined the server. My favorite Star Wars character is Vokara'Che, and I have yet to finish all the movies [I'm on Episode 5]. I have never received any sort of punishment in highschool, and I graduated early at the age of 16. My dream item would be a wireless glasses-based computer (Just look at Cookie from Ned's Declassified). 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I've staffed on a DarkRP server that is now dead [Fisheater's roleplay].

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  "TR 212th ENGO SGT Cordis has played for 455:21:19."

All that being said, thanks for reading my application!

•  
Edited by Cordis

+1.

Cordis is an amazing Jedi and a great Roleplayer. I think that he can be a great Staff Member for months to come. I have had very little to no issues with him, as well as i have never seen him in an arguement. He is always levelheaded, it seems.

CONGRATULATIONS @Cordis you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 8/9/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending