CWRP - Punybob's Staff Application

Punybob

RP Name: TR 212th Jedi K I Punybob

Steam ID: 76561198053106823

VIP (Y/N): Y

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be an admin because it's my next big step. Being a part of a community means you can one day assist with keeping the rules enforced. I feel as if I did not properly do my job as a member if I cannot assist with some way making the server better for other members. I think that if I become an admin I can assist with keeping the bad seeds out or correct them if needed. Obviously, I would eventually apply for the GM team and assist with making cool hard thought full roleplay so other members can have fun and work with each other. To conclude I want to make this server fun for all players by helping when and where I can no matter what obstacles I may face or tasks I must accomplish. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a one-year-old FHP K-9 Trooper with SRT certification. I have spent one year dealing with the worst of the worst. Yes it has trained me and yes I have changed but I am a calmer stricter person because of it. I have been playing games since I was 13 ish and have not stopped. I bought gmod back in 2012 and was on and off on a bunch of servers like TBB. I have registered well over 1k hours in gmod and have learned the game. Aside from that, I am a fun exciting person to play with and be around. I have a lot of interesting stories that spawn from my career choice.  

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I was a head admin for GFN I was an owner of a TTT server and worked as an admin for TAW. That doesn't include the hundreds of other non gmod communities I worked with.

How much do you have on the synergy server?  82:01:16 

Banned

+1

My boy +1 went through consular trials At the same time he’s funny, but knows when to be serious I believe he’d make an excellent addition the the synergy staff team. Don’t forget to thank your bus driver.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

CONGRATULATIONS @Punybob you have been accepted for the interview process.

You have until 8/3/18 to contact an Head Admin+ for your interview

failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending