CWRP - Nerp's Staff Application

RP Name:  TR 4thNC ARCT SFC Nerp/ Jedi Guardian Knight Nerp

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80108617

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to be and administrator for a few reasons. One, I would like for staff to answer tickets, Often staff members dont take tickets and just think that others will take the tickets for them. I would take tickets very often and quickly. Two, I would like to become a game master, I would like to become a game master to host good events. I have great ideas for events already and would like to try them. Three, I like staffing in general. On Icefuse staffing was very fun for me. I enjoy taking tickets and helping people. Furthermore, I am on late at night when not too many people are on but might need staff (EST). I would be able to help those that need staff at late night/early morning hours (EST)

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am a 16 year old high school student that has some free time and I am interested in star wars. I am usually free during the summer besides a few days of work. During the year my playtime can drop quite a bit but I would still be active. I play a multitude of sports and am in AP classes in HS.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Icefuse rank of admin

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in the game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 170HR 13min

Edited by Nerpington

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations @Nerpington your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 8/2/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending