Custom Chatbox [DEVELOPERS]

Twelves

Name: Twelves

Suggestion: Create a custom chatbox

Implementation: Coding

Lore: N/A

Workshop content if applicable: Require Development

Other: This is just a quality of life suggestion, most other servers use the same base gmod chatbox that Synergy uses, it would just be more appealing to the new players to have something unique for a change.

Edited by Twelves
Removed change advert to broadcast
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Banned

I think a suggestion, for the chatbox to be changed has already been accepted. Or it was more of a suggestion to add more things into it so it wouldnt be cluttered. Like a battalion chat, and a chat only for tryouts and so forth 

6 hours ago, meowthemeower said:

-1 it’s dumb and well the servers that use broadcast and such are usualy super bad in my opinion it just throws me off and I usualy leave a sever when they have that

I'm mainly suggesting to change the chat box from the current default gmod one, and create a custom one, the broadcast doesn't really matter too much. It's just a different look of a chat box..

EDIT: I removed the advert/broadcast, it's unneeded, and the suggestion is now purely to create a custom chat box.

Edited by Twelves

I will +1 one this. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OPTIMIZE IT FOR 4k RESOLUTION! i am tired of hafting to almost kiss my monitor to read the chatbox lol

Edited by Mishue
  • Agree 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander