Hey, what about DarkRP?

Alright, I am closely passionate with DarkRP no matter how cancerous it is.

I'd like to propose to the founders that we work on a DarkRP server, we've been opening up servers recently and I know it's a far fetch, but trust me when I say; I'm not the only one who wants this.

Here's the idea :

Medic and I were talking about DarkRP and he stated that he would really want a server brought up, and you know what, I agree. We seem to be expanding and you know, I think a really good way to expand is hit the huge audience, the DarkRP audience.

It might take a while to create this, if it even gets accepted as an idea; which I hope it actually does.

I'm extremely passionate about a project like this due to my previous experience as a staff of DarkRP as it was my first ever time being staff.

I think my favorite time on Gmod was playing that gamemode and personally, I'd love for it to make a return in my life but with this community.

Btw, don't know if this is the right area, because I can't find Server Suggestions lol

I'd love for your opinions on something like this please, thank you.

Edited by Bbstine

Banned

do i get to be an allahu akbar

I devoted a ton of time to dark rp as staff as well as a cop. Had a lot of fun. But not 100% this server would be sucessfull. Only way to know is to try it out. Hope to see it. Might even be staff (if this even happens) who knows

8 hours ago, Aquadango said:

Not to mention that we may or may not have GLife still in development.

GLife is no longer a thing that Synergy is doing.

That is more of a Jek and Mods thing now, and it is separate.

One step at a time, Synergy has 2 servers in development, I honestly think we should let TTT settle in and obviously get SCP up before planning another server.

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

1 hour ago, Nade Jones said:

One step at a time, Synergy has 2 servers in development, I honestly think we should let TTT settle in and obviously get SCP up before planning another server.

Ok

i should make this a bit more obvious for some people who repeat this

I'm asking if you'd like to see a DarkRP server in the future, not asking for it now.

3 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Ok

i should make this a bit more obvious for some people who repeat this

I'm asking if you'd like to see a DarkRP server in the future, not asking for it now.

Perhaps yeah, I played DarkRP for 3 years before I came to synergy and I regret that shit so I have PTSD from the cancer...

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander