Darpaka's Staff App

RP Name: SO PLT SS CPL Darpaka

Steam ID:  STEAM_1:0:182456678

VIP (Y/N): Yes

Timezone: US EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to become an administrator on SynergyRP because I believe I have the skill, dedication, and mindset of a staff member. I have been playing Garry's mod for 3 years now and I originally started playing Star Wars Roleplay on Icefuse till the purge. Then I came over to Synergy and I enjoyed my time here ten times more. Not only because of the high command, but also because everyone has a chance and a voice. Each and every single day, I come on Synergy excited to do some tactical events, hang out with friends, or do some training with my battalion. Something I noticed when I have been playing Synergy was that the staff members here do not disappoint. Not one time have I seen abuse or false bans. As well as staff members are doing sims and training dupes for each battalion every second. When I see this, it inspires me to become a staff member just like them. 

If I were to be accepted as a staff member, I would take every ticket I could to help the server. If someone needs a whitelist, I will be right there, if someone is stuck, I will be right there, all I want to do is help this server however I can. The community is great, and so if I become staff and work hard I will attempt to satisfy and entertain each and every member. Right now I am currently in the Special Operations battalion as the rank of Corporal. Therefore, I am unable to go to TR Training to become a TR, although as soon as I reach Staff Sergeant I will become a TR and train every cadet I can. This is why I want to become an administrator in SynergyRP, and I hope you will accept me as a New Admin.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Currently I resigned from Owner from a server known as VortexRP to focus my intentions of playing SynergyRP. I have tons of experience in the staff field and on SynergyRP. My past does not shine the best but at the moment I have been fixing my act and it has been working well. I have made tons of friends and some I even play other games with. What I love to do is help other people, and I would like to do that as a staff member here at SynergyRP. I am very active and love to roleplay as my favorite Star Wars characters. I believe I can be a great staff member here at SynergyRP, and I hope you will give me this opportunity.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I was an Admin on GutsGaming, a Mod on Defconnations and Icefuse, Head Admin on FranticRP, and an Owner of VortexRP

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  343 hours & 16 Minutes

tumblr_odstltx1rr1r7f9hwo5_r1_400.gif

Edited by Darpaka
Added Gif

So as a previous TRo as a staff they do. It need tr when they apply and after that they bypass the rank requirement and they get trained, and -1ing a app because they don’t have tr is no valid reason umm so based off of just the app because idk who you are I’m gonna +1 if anyone can tell me the full story that would be gladly appreciated 

have a good day :)

• Agree 1
32 minutes ago, meowthemeower said:

So as a previous TRo as a staff they do. It need tr when they apply and after that they bypass the rank requirement and they get trained, and -1ing a app because they don’t have tr is no valid reason umm so based off of just the app because idk who you are I’m gonna +1 if anyone can tell me the full story that would be gladly appreciated 

have a good day :)

Thank you for the +1, if you press my profile i made an apology saying what I did