Goodbye Covert Ops

Lix

Well, I think this is the end for CO

I want to give a few shoutouts...

@Dro_Eloe Biggest fuckin gay ever. It was fun having you around as my 2nd.

@Mikelo  Pancakes, it is sad to eventually see our baby go. We put so much time and effort into it. You are a great friend and I hope we still are after we get removed from the server. Thanks for the experience.

@Zodiac You did alright, I didn't know you all that well but, good luck in your future endeavors.

@Spurs Its Iowa State and the Hawkeyes are there. It was fun having you here. Hope to see you around.

@Korm Thank you for supporting us even though you may have not like us as a unit. Its nice to know you knew we existed and that you were at least somewhat proud of us. 

@DonVikoYT Inactive, in all seriousness. You weren't bad I just never saw you lmao. 

@Foe You were good, I suggest in the future to fix your relations with other battalions that have you blacklisted so you can have a better reputation on the ship. 

@AllCo (former and present) Thank you for the fun ride. I enjoyed it here and It will be sad to see It finally go.

We have a memorial now if you want to visit and pay respects to the fallen. Thank you again for the fun ride.

CF0CE40C4D9D97184C098D75465B90CC7C5AE44E

Edited by LixCoffee
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Ya know im gonna say the only reason this worked is because of @Mikelo 

WHATEVER BATTLAION GETS PANCAKES YOU BETTER TREAT THIS MAN WELL HE PUT HIS HEART AND SOUL INTO CO

AND HE RAN IT SUPER FUCKING WELL 

SHOUTOUT TO HIM

• Friendly 1
3 minutes ago, woeny23 said:

Ya know im gonna say the only reason this worked is because of @Mikelo 

WHATEVER BATTLAION GETS PANCAKES YOU BETTER TREAT THIS MAN WELL HE PUT HIS HEART AND SOUL INTO CO

AND HE RAN IT SUPER FUCKING WELL 

SHOUTOUT TO HIM

He's been on a 3 week LOA. Its been me and Dro and pancakes u inactive cucc

• Coordinator
Coordinator
1 minute ago, LixCoffee said:

He's been on a 3 week LOA. Its been me and Dro and pancakes u inactive cucc

prior to his loa