Nade's 3rd Battle of Geonosis

Nade Jones

Name: Nade

Who helped (If applicable): Hazard, Josh, Jacien, Kanada, Albaber, Faded

Event Name: 3rd Battle of Geonosis 

Summary of the story: Republic had to destroy the factory (after CIS tried to restore it) they had to disable the shields first, they took a lot of casualties so reinforcements had to be called in.

What was the result of the event?: Republic destroyed the base

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: shoot em up

• Agree 2

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

+1 The event was good but the shit with the event jobs having OP snipers is bs there were 5 or 6 Droids all low HP it wouldn't take much more then one tank shot to kill them. You could've easily taken then out and kept going on with the event, also there isn't really any other snipers that we can ACTUALLY USE because it has to be lore friendly a B1 Droid cannot run around with a Bounty Hunter sniper so we gave them CIS Snipers. 

2 minutes ago, Letsdothis41 said:

-1 Too OP Event Characters and Slaughtered everyone Immediately 

1 minute ago, Captain Ruse said:

-1 life events are cancer and event jobs raped everyone

Young man watch your language, And again the event jobs weren't that OP. 5000 Health 3000 armor. And if im not wrong you kept coming back when you died.

Edited by Joshua
2 minutes ago, Joshua said:

+1 The event was good but the shit with the event jobs having OP snipers is bs there were 5 or 6 Droids all low HP it wouldn't take much more then one tank shot to kill them. You could've easily taken then out and kept going on with the event, also there isn't really any other snipers that we can ACTUALLY USE because it has to be lore friendly a B1 Droid cannot run around with a Bounty Hunter sniper so we gave them CIS Snipers. 

Your +1ing your own event you worked on wow and they had 2000 HP with 1000 armor not to mention scorch died in a tank by a cis tank one-shotting him with the republic tank not even getting Destroyed 

1 minute ago, Captain Ruse said:

-1 life events are cancer and event jobs raped everyone

4 minutes ago, Letsdothis41 said:

-1 Too OP Event Characters and Slaughtered everyone Immediately 

I get your concern but you have to understand I deployed 4 battalions, and further 3 for reinforcements, that's up to  60 people who got to play, if I let those 4 batts live with minor casualties that's fewer people to actually get to partake as a Gamemaster its suggested you get everyone involved, Damn if you are smart you wouldn't have died, there were few people who lived through the event because they were smart.

As a gamemaster you will start to see a pattern of the same people to make it to the end, those people are actually smart about it. And God damn this is the fucking clone wars we take casualties...

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Just now, Letsdothis41 said:

Your +1ing your own event you worked on wow and they had 2000 HP with 1000 armor not to mention scorch died in a tank by a cis tank one-shotting him with the republic tank not even getting Destroyed 

How is someone dying in a tank by a tank a gamemaster issue?

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Just now, Letsdothis41 said:

Wow i were helping with the event and i can +1 if i liked the idea off the event lmao. Also some off the event jobs had lower health then others since they were in advantage points. The tank were literally shot 5 times and if you were unlucky enough to get hit thats how events goes.

1 minute ago, Letsdothis41 said:

it was a point he mentioned that one tank shot could kill a sniper however how the hell would a tank get out there when CIS tanks one shot

Again the vehicles are your own problem, Its called a challenge, You can easily take out a Tank with another tank its not hard.

2 minutes ago, Rezdor said:

-1 The event jobs had very powerful snipers that could two shot people from max health, also they had a ton of health even though they were snipers.

Again we used lore friendly snipers and thats why.

Sorry to say these are my 1 life events, high casualties so your life actually means something, they don't happen often so I get the frustration when the Majority of events are just an easy shoot em up and you are not used to a realistic representation of a Battle.

• Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Just now, Nade Jones said:

Sorry to say these are my 1 life events, high casualties so your life actually means something, they don't happen often so I get the frustration when the Majority of events are just an easy shoot em up and you are not used to a realistic representation of a Battle.

Couldn't have said it better.

`Ok this is gonna be my last Response Joshua said: "You can easily take out a Tank with another tank it's not hard." yet again how the hell does that work when a tank one shot the other in a hangar bay and there's a difference between " high casualties" and Slaughter when you pin us all into a pin where there's a wall on one side and a tank on the other and put the droids in a position where they would no way normally get to snipe.

Edited by Letsdothis41