Johan's Staff Application

Delta

RP Name: CG MED SGT3 Johan / Jedi Youngling Johanis

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41495498

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum):

I would like to be an administrator due to my immense experience with staffing, my knowledge of the ULX, my ability to code scripts, and the amount of time I will be putting into the server as a staff member. I think all of these traits that I have would help Synergy Roleplay's development immensely. I am also a very controlled and calm person; even in stressful situations. Finally, I consider myself mature enough to handle an administration position and to fairly use the powers given to me to better the community as a whole. Another reason on why I would be a great pick for staff is my knowledge in the Clonewars category. This will be beneficial because I understand most of what is going on lore-wise which is great for Administrator sits that have to do with lore. Being fascinated by the Clonewars lore is a big reason on why I am applying for this position today.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):

Well, my IRL name is Anthony and I am becoming a senior in high school this year. I spend most of my time either on Garrys Mod, at work, or at the gym. I play Rugby for my school and for my summer team. About 90% of my played Garrys Mod time is spent being a staff member of various servers, so theres that. I learnt how to code because of an owner from a past server (he was an asshole). He told me to re-code all of his dark-rp jobs for a $2.00 csgo skin. After that I decided to actually learn REAL coding and I have no regrets. I don't know what else to put in this, so I hope you enjoyed learning more about me.

(I am not Delta from Icefuse don't worry)

Edited by Delta

Congratulations! Your application for staff has been accepted for interview.

Please contact an Overseer+ by August 14th to conduct your interview.

If you fail to do so your application will be automatically denied.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED TO THE STAFF TEAM!

A member of the staff team will be with you shortly to train you.

Please use your new found abilities for the better, and don't abuse them! 

WELCOME TO THE TEAM!