Raider - 91st Reconnaissance Corps Commander application

Tackle

Steam Name: ƊᎶ | Gadreel

RP Name: TR 91st SMB Raider

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:123021175

Battalion/Area you are applying for: I am applying for the 91st Reconnaissance Corps.

Experience: Commander Doom - DGSWRP, Commander Neyo - NNSWRP, Commander Cody - IMPSWRP.

Why should you become a Commander?: I think that i am ready to become a Commander because of how much time i have dedicated to the server. I started over a week ago as a New Admin, and i have over 40 tickets claimed. I also think i am ready because of my experience helping battalions strive on other servers. I have over 1,000 hours as a Commander on Garry's Mod servers, working with over 10 communities to the date. I think that i have enough knowledge learned from other Commanders in our community, and others, to take over as a Commander to make the 91st Reconnaissance Corps more successful then ever. I am also  good at overseeing others. I am currently a Assistant Captain on my football team, so i have learned on how to positively critique, teach and punish those lower then me. I tend to head toward a more rehabilative path, rather then punishment because people respawned alot harsher to negative then positive reinforcement. I also tend to feel more compassionate when the person is trying their best, but make a mistake occaisionally.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion? Yes, i understand the lore of the 91st Reconnaissance Corps.

Availability: My availability is basicly all day during the summer - except for a few days that i have practice.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I would estimate my playtime at around one and a half weeks.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, i have a working microphone.

What plans do you have for the battalion you are applying for?: I have the plans to completely overhaul the 91st Reconnaissance Corps. I plan to make a new tryout guide, rules, reconnaissance handbook and reconnaissance guide. I also plan to fix the classes that we have. I wish to make the 91st as elite as it is supposed to be - and to do our job - reconnaissance. For some time now, we have had been brushed off - but me as Commander will help that change. I want to start back from the beginning, i want different classes - including Neyo, Stak, Razor, Officer, Jet Trooper, ARC Trooper, ARF Trooper, Heavy, and Medic. I want the 91st to be the one that trains people to become ARF, give training for reconnaissance and the like! I will start this by getting a few strong officers to help me guide the way to a new 91st!

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, i understand that i may be removed from my position if i go inactive.

Edited by Raider

-1 You're great raider, but you're only a SGT3 SMB (just got informed that he was promoted) and haven't been in the 91st for too long. You've been putting in a great deal of effort into the 91st in the short time you've been here, but I believe that we need someone who is more acquainted with leading the 91st

Edit: To be fair to raider, nowhere that I could find does it actually say that you can't comment on other commander's applications. Most people just infer that it's still a rule from Icefuse.

Edited by Eduji
20 hours ago, Overdrill said:

Well your applying for neyo and he is too so you shouldnt state your opinion 

I didn't realize this was Icefuse again. Fuck off with that shit. He can state his opinion all he wants but the respect he garners from it is all up to us, the people to decide.

Regardless, he doesn't have the minimal rank but if you had you would be a fair choice.

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

3 hours ago, Hudson said:

I didn't realize this was Icefuse again. Fuck off with that shit. He can state his opinion all he wants but the respect he garners from it is all up to us, the people to decide.

Regardless, he doesn't have the minimal rank but if you had you would be a fair choice.

I was given permission prior to that being added. (The CPT+ thing)