Put recently commented back

Rolenth

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Medic

Suggestion: Put the most recent comments on a post back. I mainly look at the forums through my phone and it isn't there. 

Implementation: readd it? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Agree 1

WAS MEDIC

Banned

+1

I was gonna suggest this but realized it was just moved.

What needs to be mentioned is that the "TOPICS" section on the right side is not available on mobile.

Pretty much that just needs to be enabled or coded for the mobile set up and we'll be able to see it, otherwise need to view the desktop version on mobile.

What I am mostly interested in seeing is if the community prefers this condence "Latest Post" section where it only shows the Topic Name, who posted it, when and how many posts there are total. It does not show the very latest post and by whom it was, which is countered by the fact that the list rotates based on latest posts - it just doesn't actually show that post.

If it's not that big of a deal, I would personally want it back the way it was - showing the latest post in the entire forum and the preview of it.

+1

• Agree 1
  • Retired Founder
12 minutes ago, Zyner said:

I was gonna suggest this but realized it was just moved.

What needs to be mentioned is that the "TOPICS" section on the right side is not available on mobile.

Pretty much that just needs to be enabled or coded for the mobile set up and we'll be able to see it, otherwise need to view the desktop version on mobile.

What I am mostly interested in seeing is if the community prefers this condence "Latest Post" section where it only shows the Topic Name, who posted it, when and how many posts there are total. It does not show the very latest post and by whom it was, which is countered by the fact that the list rotates based on latest posts - it just doesn't actually show that post.

If it's not that big of a deal, I would personally want it back the way it was - showing the latest post in the entire forum and the preview of it.

+1

I've enabled the sidebar on both themes on mobile (this is fixed on our new theme in development, just wasn't enabled on the Synergy Basic Theme).

4 minutes ago, Medic said:

^^^^^^^^ THIS 

I've added the latest post feed back under the thread feed for convenience. 

• Winner 1

z5dGuiK.gif