Arroyo - What just happened?

Arroyo

Name: 2ndACS PLTT MEDL 1LT Arroyo

Who helped (If applicable): wicked,josh,,ghoul,anderson,faded, foe

Event Name: What just happened?

Summary of the story: The CIS come out of no where and start attacking the ship. Bomb some places, steal from info, cause chaos. But the ship is heavily confused on what is happening. Later figuring out that commando droids secretly came aboard the ship. Time for chaos!

What was the result of the event?: CIS retreated

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: shoot em up

Banned

+1

Just now, Letsdothis41 said:

Neutral for Spawning Bombs in ER with no actual rp Commando Droid however actually giving ENGs Something to do

Ummmmmmm the commando droids rp wise planted bombs in ER.
I was the person who did it.
Howerver I also tried to get in there in a later time and I got bloced ;-;

6 minutes ago, BigZach said:

-1 Your spawning in temple was cancerous. Learn to moderate your spawning for different classes of players like Jedi FFS

The reason the spawning was heavy were because the Spawners were flying around from place to place mainly focusing on the ship and they put a little more then nessecary at the Temple to focus on the ship.

Just now, Joshua said:

The reason the spawning was heavy were because the Spawners were flying around from place to place mainly focusing on the ship and they put a little more then nessecary at the Temple to focus on the ship.

still doesn't excuse lack of moderation

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

Just now, BigZach said:

still doesn't excuse lack of moderation

If it doesn't excuse the fact that a few droids were spawning a little to often at the Temple then i just wanna say the spawning tool isn't accurate so if i were to click twice sometimes it will spawn four.

Just now, Joshua said:

If it doesn't excuse the fact that a few droids were spawning a little to often at the Temple then i just wanna say the spawning tool isn't accurate so if i were to click twice sometimes it will spawn four.

30+>4

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

1 minute ago, BigZach said:

30+>4

I do not know who spawned droids at the Temple but its surely wasn't the Game Master. If you have a problem you should ask who it was and for what reason. I do not know why you are making such a big deal out of it no harm was done you just had a challenge.