Forest's Gamemaker Application

Eclipse

Name: 41st EC SUP CSM Forest | Jedi Padawan Vizion

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92893442

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 523:49:02.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I Would say 6 because I have seen all of the movies and bonus material, seen most of the episodes from the show, and played multiple games, new and old. Despite this, some things I still don't really know and I could learn more. I watch youtube videos on it and other things like that aswell.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:
Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Of course!

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:
https://synergyroleplay.com/index.php?/topic/8388-hit-and-run/

https://synergyroleplay.com/index.php?/topic/8386-the-court-event/

Those events above are event ideas I hope to make. Here is one I am making right now:
I call this one Separatist Sabotage. A civilian medical supply ship reports that its critically damaged because it has been attacked by the separatists. The republic take note that there are citizens aboard, and that its a medical frigate. They might already have wounded citizens aboard. The republic show up and find a space battle. The civilian medical supply ship is fleeing from the CIS fleet. The republic send out ships to take down the separatists. The CIS fleet isn't too large, so they take them down. The civilian medical ship come aboard and they are brought into medical care. The CIS fleet keep coming back to get these citizens. If the republic interrogate the civilians, they will find out that one of the citizens is an important Senator from the CIS who attempted to defect by stowing away on a medical frigate. The CIS will keep attacking untill the fleet is depleted. The citizens consist of the senator, two of his/her bodyguards, medical crew, and the captain of the ship. One of the two bodyguards will be oddly suspicious. The separatists contact the bodyguard and tell him he will be paid handsomely if he assassinates the senator. He obliges and when nobody is looking, he kills them. If he is caught, he will be interrogated, then disposed of properly. If he is not caught, he will lie and say that a droid did it. They will attempt to get off the ship after this. Whatever ending it is, they will leave the ship at the end and fly away.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata