Destin

RP Name: CG MED SGT2 Unknown
Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:119754137
Date of Ban: 8/3/2017
Length of Ban: One Week
Offense: "Server disrespect"
Banned By: Null Jedi Commander Thomas
Why should we unban you/shorten the ban period?: Because the ban was unwarrented. For whatever reason I was banned without a sit or any knowledge of why I got banned. I assume it was because a CC was getting frustrated at the lack of training he was receiving, so I said "honestly raff leave. Spare yourself some time." BUT that is taken out of context. I said that quote right after saying, : "yea raff honestly gmod all together just trash." So I was not disrespecting the server in any way shape or form, just stating my opinion to a CC. I never said anything bad or anything at all about the server. So why in the hell would I be banned for server disrespect? Honestly no reason for my ban. Just goes to show our staff need more training.

-1 you constantly do nothing but start drama, rage when you get killed in sims, and disrespect players/the server. Nice tags by the way, but the guy who banned you probably has more staff experience in his fucking pinky then you have in your entire body.

• Agree 1

First and Last Jaing Skirata

1 hour ago, Beb said:

-1 You have been constantly disrespecting players on the server, and you have given the entirety of the 212th a very hard time. I do not think that you should be unbanned. 

Hey give me some examples and I will explain them to you. And this ban wasn't about player disrespect it was about server. Which I have NOT disrespected the server ever. I like this server and think its alright. I don't even RP a lot anymore, but someone showed me the server and thought I'd try it out.

7 minutes ago, Venom said:

-1 you constantly do nothing but start drama, rage when you get killed in sims, and disrespect players/the server. Nice tags by the way, but the guy who banned you probably has more staff experience in his fucking pinky then you have in your entire body.

Please don't turn this legitimate forum post into another post full of flaming. I wont respond to what you just because it will "cause drama", just please don't start it.

1 minute ago, Destin said:

Hey give me some examples and I will explain them to you. And this ban wasn't about player disrespect it was about server. Which I have NOT disrespected the server ever. I like this server and think its alright. I don't even RP a lot anymore, but someone showed me the server and thought I'd try it out.

Im not gonna waste my time giving you examples, because you know what you did.

First and Last Jaing Skirata

19 minutes ago, Destin said:

Here are 3 examples that I found within 5-10 minutes. 

You flamed people within a report.

I guess you didn't learn your lesson from before.

<01:24:00> "2ndAC Commander Barlex/Fours": Just so you know we are allowed to walk on the gate

<01:24:09> "CG CPL Unknown": I KNOW

<01:24:10> Chat partner has closed the conversation

<01:24:47> "2ndAC Commander Barlex/Fours": Yea, just so you don't threaten arresting my boys for a rule made up out of no where

<01:25:31> "CG CPL Unknown": I dont fucking threaten anyone <01:25:41> "CG CPL Unknown": now please get that false persona of me out of your thick skull.

<01:25:42> Chat partner has closed the conversation

<01:26:00> "2ndAC Commander Barlex/Fours": escuse me?

<01:27:43> "2ndAC Commander Barlex/Fours": (PM) CG MED CPL Unknown: that is your second warning. Next time is arrest. (PM) TR 2ndAC HTT CPT Ardell: since when was it failrp to go across the gate [COMMS] CG MED CPL Unknown: 212th trooper near the gate, you crossed it once please dont do it again, that is one warning

<01:27:53> "2ndAC Commander Barlex/Fours": Threatening arrest

<01:28:12> "CG CPL Unknown": That is the rules. <01:28:21> "CG CPL Unknown": Now PLEASE stop harassing me.

<01:28:22> Chat partner has closed the conversation <01:29:12> "2ndAC Commander Barlex/Fours": Not harrasment i'm just letting you know , and it aint rules

<01:29:19> "CG CPL Unknown": It is harassment. <01:29:21> "CG CPL Unknown": Now please.

<01:29:46> "CG CPL Unknown": Fuck off, sincerely, unknown. (fuck off means stop talking to me incase you dont know)

<01:29:48> Chat partner has closed the conversation <01:29:52> "2ndAC Commander Barlex/Fours": Calm down it's not i'm just letting you know cause you're pming my guys about arresting lol

<01:30:52> "CG CPL Unknown": It is not my fault youre difficient trooper Nej cant keep his mouth shut and is naive. He does NOT understand the PM message system. He says everything in OOC.

<01:30:53> Chat partner has closed the conversation

Flaimed our commander after he confronted you about an issue. 

I do not wish to argue with you, this will be my last post. 

1 minute ago, Raider said:

You cause drama, you have disrespected people AND you are a overall minge.

Nah, I am done with this shit. If people want to reply to my legit forum post about an actual issue, and just ruin the post, then I will reply as well. Everyone says I cause drama? Oh really? I cause drama because I pm people instead of announce our talk with the whole server like other people? I cause drama because other people start drama? Everyone looks at me for some reason and not on anyone else. Yes I have disrespected people Raider. People earn and lose my respect. Obviously those who I have disrespected have lost my respect. It is impossible to respect everyone. And how am I an OVERALL MINGE again? Minges get on a server to mess with other people. Minges try to ruin other peoples day. That is the definition of a minge. How am I a minge then? I am one of the most serious guys on the server, just trying to have fun. It is not my fault if other people have terrible attitudes and cause drama. When people literally talk to me in OOC, that causes drama. I don't do that shit. All of you guys are tainting my post anyways. This post is about server disrespect, not player disrespect. Tired of being looked on like a bad guy, when I don't cause most issues, I end them. And @Beb if you didn't wish to argue, then why fucking post in the first place. People like you start this drama shit, then I get blamed because I end it. People like you start this, not me.

1 minute ago, Earl said:

-1 constant drama and claims the staff team are ass, as you can see in the tags it says "staffneedtraining" and "staffabuse" and the other posts he made that are reports on players made me want to gouge my fucking eyes out. 

Medic literally just said "all of you stop" ...

• Retired Founder

Spoken about this with Tomas and multiple witnesses, and just by reading the fact that you told someone to "Honestly leave" is not good. At that point you are trying to cause harm to the server by turning people away from it which is definitely server disrespect. Have a week to have a break and rethink your approach.

That as well as what you have chosen to tag the post with. "staffneedtraining" and "staffabuse". This is the wrong way to put up an appeal to ask to be unbanned.

Denied.