Banjans Staff Application

Banjans

RP Name: TR 187th PLT ESS CSM Banjans

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:181165637

Timezone: Eastern Time (Canada)

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I've had Garry's mod for about a year and a half, and have played 700 hours. About a quarter of those hours I have been on Star Wars RP. One of the things that I hate on other Star wars RP severs is when you need assistance from an admin and they never help you. If I was staff I could make sure the new or newer Star Wars RP players don't have to go the frustration I had too. I know the rules of Star Wars RP, and I want to become staff so I can enforce them. Before Synergy I was on Icefuse. I was on Icefuse for about 3 weeks. I was a dedicated player and spent a lot of hours each day on there. I have been active on Synergy since it opened spending about 8 hours a day on the server. I don't get angry quick so I will be able to handle situations with all of my ability. I like this community and I want to start contributing. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum):I am Canadian, I have been a huge Star wars Fan since I was younger. I was on Icefuse until everything happened. Once I realized that Corvezeo was only in it for the money I left and came to Synergy. I love Synergy because people like Joah and Jek actually care about the players. I play soccer and love video games. I spend about 8 hours on Synergy each day. I will have to cut down to about 5-6 hours once school starts up again.

-Banjans

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

Congratulations! Your application for staff has been accepted for interview.

Please contact an Overseer+ by August 12th to conduct your interview.

If you fail to do so your application will be automatically denied.