Laski Staff Application

Bucky

RP Name: TR SO JTL SS MED ENG 1SG Laski

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91544618

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 Sentences Minimum): Why I want to be a administrator is because I want to help out the server and do good for it. I want to be one is because I want to stop all these mineges and rdmers before they do anything to this server. I want to help out and host event and be able to also help out on the event as a game helper. I want to be a administrator because I do have some experience with it and it would be a great opportunity to also get better at it. I with to be a administrator because I want to help build sims for people. I want to be a admin is because I want to be a helpful person, I want to be there to help out people in need like answering any questions they have or stuff with whitelisting or with a CC that is acting up. I wish to be admin because I believe that I can do good for the server and I just want to make sure this server is a god server and to show how good this server and to make it a famous server. I want to help stop all the trollers and people that just join to do stupid stuff. I want to be administrator because it is great to help people in need. I want to be a admin because I am mature enough to handle the job and won't do dumb or stupid things to abuse the power.

Tell us a little about your self (3 Sentences Minimum): My name is Regan in real life and I have been playing starwarsrp for a long time. I have a total of over 1000+ hours in starwarsrp and been playing for over 4 years now. I found starwarsrp by looking thru games to play on Garry's mod and I got hooked to it once I started playing it. My first starwarsrp server was called FSAS and I played on it for 3 years before sadly the server died then I found this server and I started to play on it a lot. I've all ways liked star wars and is on of my favorite games and movie to play and watch. I have been on steam for almost about 5 years now and it's been a fun time playing it.

Do you have any staff experience: I was a mod for a starwarsrp server called FSAS for a little while, I was a admin for a darkRP server don't remember the name anymore.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close): I have a total of 109 Hours 10 minutes and 50 seconds played on the server.

Edited by Laski

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Congratulations @Laski your application has been ACCEPTED for the interview process

You have until 6/29/18 to contact me or a HA+ for your interview

Failure to do so will result in automatic DENIAL of your application

//Locked

//Moved to Staff Applications - Pending