TR ARC 4thGM SSG Foe

Foe

RP Name:TR 4thGM ARC SSG Foe

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:184720859

Timezone:EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I would like to become an administrator because i would like to make synergy role play sever accessible to everyone including new people and people already known to the server. i would like this server to be more known to the gmod community. and same with the players and staff members i want this server to be remembered to give people good memories and good experience in all. Of course i love this server i don't want it do die like other severs iv'e loved before this one.I love the players and staff members and i want to help those who need the help. This server is fun and has good events and i am not saying all of the events are good but this server can become better it's already good but i know it can do better than this. once again i would like to become a administrator because i want to make this server better than it already is. I would like this  server not to be known for it's minges and rdm. Plus i just want to help the server as much as possible.      

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am 14 years old i like to make friends but i like to be serous about the job i am given. i am  as friendly as i need to be i like showing new people around the sever witch is why i am a TR. I love making new friends on this server witch is why i have made more than 4 friends on the server.    

Do you have any previous staff experience? No i do not but i would like to change that 

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in-game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close)  it is 165 hours : 35 minutes and 45 seconds 

Edited by Deadlock

Current: Wildfire

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin