Force Stasis, Blind, and Slow is not working

Bug Type (server/forum): server.

Severity level (1-3): 2 (3 for me. lmao). This is one reason why people dont want to be TG, They dont get most of their force ablilities.

Evidence (if you can): Just try using it.

Description of the bug: Force Stasis is supposed to freeze the target on the spot for a few seconds. I used it and my target was still able to continue sprinting, force blins is supposed to blind everyone around you(make their screens fo black). Both of these abilities do nothing and just take away your force %. Force slow is unpredictable if it works or not, if it does then it barely makes the opponent slower. (there still able to run or even sprint)

This now makes the path of defense pretty much useless  :(

How can we recreate it: Maybe re-add the ability or something. I don't really know, other servers have it working.

Edited by Bobonater3
  • Agree 1
6 hours ago, Bobonater3 said:

Update: Force slow is glitchy, sometimes it works but i find that most of the times it does not, or it only makes the opponent slightly slower (nothing very noticeable)

Force slow does work it  makes them alt walk. And it is very  noticeable 

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

47 minutes ago, Bobonater3 said:

I spent 30 minutes last night testing it. If the person is sprinting it makes them jog and then you have to use it again on the to make them walk

So it works. It is slowing them.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've tested out each of these force abilities and it seems as if Force Stasis and Force Blind do not work, everything else seems to be in working order.

But, this would be the problem of King David, we'll try and find out if this was on purpose and see if there is a fix.

Acknowledged, moving to completed reports.

• 2 years later...