[DIRECTORS] Banning WTS or WTB from OOC

Name: Chambers

Suggestion: Make a Jedi Discord subchannel to do that shit in, keep it out of OOC

Implementation: Make a server rule so people cannot put WTB item (Want to buy) or WTS (Want to sell) OOC chat it just spams the shit out of everything and I can't see if someone is trying to say something relevant or important. 

Lore: Common sense

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

@Tyzen I made this suggestion in the discord but that shit is so spammed right now so pls

As this is a Director's decision because you know server rules @Freck @Square

There was a server suggestion like this, talking about how we should ban the use of OOC for trading credits for Shop Items. That suggestion was denied because of how it didn't break any rules. I do not see this suggestion being accepted considering its pretty much the same. BUT if you had the High Council vote to stop bartering than that could work and there would then be a punishment implemented from the High Council saying that if you were to talk like that in OOC, you will be demoted or lose a rec or something.

Anyways. This is a Director Decision considering that it changes a direct server rule.

@Freck and @Square

• Agree 1