Qal's Game Master Application

Qal

Only Senior Admin+ may apply for Gamemaster for now. If not it will be denied.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: 4thKU Second Lieutenant Qal

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:88745924

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 4thKU Second Lieutenant Qal has played for 857:06:41.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: I can say I have a 7 in knowledge of the Clone Wars, Yes there are things I don't know about during this era, but I am more knowledgeable of this era then the others.

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:  Personally I feel as my leadership skill are good, I have had previous commander positions and staff positions (on other servers). I also have IRL positions of Leadership, If asked I can list.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Absolutely, and I expect to be removed if I am not performing my duty.

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:  I figure I would use the Template for Event Ideas.

Name: Qal

Event Name: Repair Station Bravo

Summary of the storyline (The Game Maker who chooses to run this event should contact you for more info): This is a Passive RP Event, that can have the CIS attack if needed.

Jobs Required: Passive RP: As Needed x CT's, 2x Naval Engineer (If granted Permission). 1x Naval Officer (If granted Permission)

Vehicles Required: None

Map being used (If applicable for event server): Main Sever

Any additional information: The Story:

Prolog:

The Venator has been in multiple battles and has sustained tons of damage. The Republic wants to keep all Venator Star Destroyers in top working condition, and it is our turn for the Venator to be inspected and repaired. The Station Head Engineer would get in contact with the Naval aboard the Venator and call them to Repair Station Bravo.

Body:

Once the Venator has docked at, the nosegate, with the station, the Stations Engineer would then enter the ship and inspect the Venator for what needs repairs, Inside and Out. The troops aboard the Venator have Free Passage to the Station. Once the inspection has been completed repairs are conducted. The Engineer will have a few moments of Free time and will be able to chill with the main force. A Second Inspection would then be conducted by the lead engineer and any final repairs completed. The Venator is then allowed to undock and go on its way.

Epilog:

Repair Station Bravo is a republic Stronghold that will and can call the Venator in for repairs at anytime, and can be an emergency hyperspace destination.

(This is meant to be a repeatable passive event that can happen during prime time or down time.)

• Agree 1
Banned

+1 yeah

• Agree 2