Grievous's Revenge

Darkk

Name: Darkk (Pythin Shadowed Me)

Who helped (If applicable): Pythin , firat

Event Name: Grievous's Revenge

Summary of the story: BackStory: majek has a deep history with grievous were grievous killed his family when he was young as majek got older he was tought to be  a jedi  and one day when he was a padawan he encountered grievous on a planet trying to kill a family so they both fought each other and majek ended up winning but when he had the chance to kill grievous he did not he let him live  [Present Time:] Grievous has come to the temple to try to steal holocrons for the count but after a comms break grievous has noticed majek and he is now also coming for revenge after he did not have the chance to kill him since the hous they were fighting in was bombed by driods and they both lived

What was the result of the event?: grievous stole a fake Holocron and he escaped after being overpowered majek lived

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Shoot em up (some roleplay)

• Disagree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

this was a jedi event thats why

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

-1 no clone action.... Story had many holes and didnt make sense anyway. and from the "Backstory of Majeck", Grievous would of never been around because he was on another planet with his species. I was honest to god bored because like i said, no action. Why would Grievous even bother going after a Padawan??

This made no sense and the story was complete BS.