The Research Station - Arroyo

Arroyo

Name: 2ndACS PLT MEDL 1LT Arroyo

Who helped (If applicable): Dark

Event Name: Supplies or Droids?

Summary of the story: The Republic has information on a CIS research station. The Republic sends in a few battalions and to investigate this new research station and finds out of hostages and a few new droids. The Republic needs to extract the information and kill off the droids. But secretly there are hostages in the cells. Will they be saved?

What was the result of the event?:

The hostage was saved. The Engineer escaped. And the republic killed the droids and the CIS ship.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP then shoot em up

• Disagree 1
3 minutes ago, Scottish said:

-1 That was hellish You deleted LAAT'S when we were moving the hostage, Deleted map items and was just in total a shit show 

I wasnt the one who deleted the LAATS and skygate. But umm the ship was deleted cause Laats blew it up

Edited by Arroyo
  • Disagree 2
3 minutes ago, Unkindled said:

-1 Extremely poor execution lots of mishaps that has happened with the space station falling apart a Laat being deleted and the skygate also being deleted

A lot was cause some staff werent following orders. But yes my fault :(

• Disagree 2

+1 - fun thaught but maybe put more pre-time in it and try to get more organization with the laats since some exploded and all but i liked it and want to see another part if their will be, but if those things are worked on it will all fall togheter

• Disagree 1

Current: GM Pighen | Jedi KU Knight Simms