Jacien's Administrator Application

Jacien

RP Name: 4thGM BAT Commander Bacara / GM Jedi Consular P Drakkha / Jacien

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110895184

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reasons why I wish to be an administrator is so that I may be able to further help my battalion with training. I also wish to become an administrator so that I may help however I can in the server with those who wish to break rules consistently. I have been told in the past to go into staff for multiple reasons (most involving the whole battalion training and GMACTs). I am usually following the server rules as best I can and when they are broken around me they tend to get on my nerves. Being Bacara I am also serious and tell people how to follow said rules as best as they can. I think I can be a decent staff member and wish to not only prove myself on the staff team but to the server further than what I have done already.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): Personally I see myself as a decent human being with the tendency to follow orders or rules where and when they apply to the situation given at hand. I can let loose when needed and I am usually a mild-mannered person who can give punishments when they are due. I believe myself to be someone who can get the job done when it is called for what-ever the job is.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I do. Some things differ from server to server but I have been staff on multiple servers including (but not limited to) Vector Gaming, Aurean Gaming and some oddball DarkRP servers.

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? Playtime? Hell, I have played over 500 hours on the server, piddly compared to others but I think it is admirable.

Thank you: JACIEN

• Agree 2

Mature individual and very active, I think youd make a great addition to the staff team 

+1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Congratulations!

This Staff Application Has Been Accepted for Interview!

Please Contact a Head Admin+ for your Interview!

Failure to contact a HA+ in one week time will result in an automatic denial. (6/3/2018)

I hope to see you on the staff team soon!