Caboose's Staff Application

RP Name: Tr 4thGMM ARCT SGM Caboose and Jedi Youngling Water

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:196728874

Timezone: CDT

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason I wish to be an administratoris so I can give back to this communtiy that I love. I have been around since Januray on this server and I have loved it since the I started. When I joined I just wante to play on Gary's mod in which I have watch for many years but didn't have a PC to play it on. I decided to play on a stars wars RP server due to the fact that I just loved star wars, there were a few servers and I wanted to be apart of a community. I didn't know what I was going to get from playing on this server because I was just picking the top servers and I left the IceFuze server due to the fact that it tooks so long to be trained and it's reputation. But after joining this server I had a lot of fun being a clone with brothers that cared about me and the events and what happened with them. This server has taught me many valueable lessons about life, ranks, treating people and also teaching people and I want to bring it up another step. This is why I wish to be an administrator

tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I love working hard on what I want to see grow ( this server is one of those things) . I am a prety flexible person with being serious and to just relax, my attitude primarly is chill and like to have fun. I a, a giant geek on a lot of fanasty and anime ( WEEEEEEEEEEBB). And I just want help people with what I can do.

Do you have any previous staff experience? nope, I don't

How much playtime do you have on the synergy server? (You must have a minimum of 75 hours of in game playtime on the server to apply for new admin. Make a staff ticket in game so that you can figure out your playtime if you think you are close) 401 hours and 45 minutes