Keo's Game Master Application

Keo

Name: Keo

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:98871144

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:537 Hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: Hmmmmmmm. If I had to decide on a rating for my knowledge of the beloved clone wars show and lore, I must admit I do not know all of it so it would be my wisest course of action to say around 8

I know all the main things but not really minor things like how many people a Venator Class Star Destroyer can hold

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Fairly good

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: So there is a space station that was taken over by the CIS and the republic is going on a mission to retake the station because it is a valuable outpost for the republic because of its location and resources. The venator sets course for the station and proceeds to make its way there. Once near the area the Republic will notice that the CIS are making preparation to defend from a republic attack and that other republic forces have arrived there(Clone NPCs). Some troops will be sent out on LAATs to take back the station from the inside. When they arrive they realize the door is covered by a ray shield and need to disable it. Once the door is open the clones will push in and notice different aspects of the station and see data terminals. While pushing their way through they will have to overcome hard odds such as events jobs (B1s, B2s, possible Assaj) and other CIS NPCs. Not only this but based on their effectiveness they will either end up securing the station or needing to blow it up to prevent CIS access to intel and the equipment there.
Based on how this event ends can lead to other branches of a story to be continued such as if the CIS gets intel from the station fast enough they will learn about other republic facilities and safehouses that the republic might then need to defend or invade the CIS base and destroy the intel. All in all this is supposed to be flexible and not set in stone.

• Agree 2