Bringing back the Armor Refill

Scribbles

So this is just a bit of a Multi-suggestion.
Either/Or Could work, but one would require more work. 
Please read all of this. 

Name: Scribbles

Suggestion: Adding Armor refill stations at the armory. or inside the armory to add a little more RP for QM's, or if we simply just want to get our armor refilled from losing it in any way shape or form. 

OR

Give the GM back the ability to buy armor, and would give the GM Support trooper more intractability with people.  (I believe this is in bug reports aswell)

Implementation: Perma-Propping the armor refill station inside armory, Or re-coding the GM Buyarmor function. 

Lore: Troopers went to the armory to get armor fixed/Replaced all the time. 

Workshop content if applicable: In the server already. 

Unsure what the devs think of this but feel free to comment your thoughts, also unsure if this was taken out for a reason. 

Edited by Scribbles

Personal Opinion: I like this idea, it was fun when we brought it in on the old old ship.

Tester Opinion: It's an entity, so it will put some strain on the server, like vehicles do, but if we limit them it should be aight.

Pros: Armor refil.

Cons: Possible lag.

Overall: +1

11 hours ago, Korm said:

Personal Opinion: I like this idea, it was fun when we brought it in on the old old ship.

Tester Opinion: It's an entity, so it will put some strain on the server, like vehicles do, but if we limit them it should be aight.

Pros: Armor refil.

Cons: Possible lag.

Overall: +1

Last time there was i believe about 3. So i'm not too sure if that's a lot for thee server or not. 

This is already being worked on by Zim, he has finished this on the event server and he will get to the Main Server in due time. We are doing the Galactic Marines option for this.

//Locked
//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied

• Agree 1