im sorry, but im not sorry.

Listen, what i said about dargon wasn't a thing of me attacking him on my boss application, let me better rephrase what I meant to say when I said that.

Dargon has to me, been one of my mentors for a very long time, he's guided me in the correct directions, helped me in so many way possibles to further my involvement with the server.

When I said take my application like it was a Dargon one, I meant it as a way of saying, give me a chance, I'll prove to you that I can be as good as Dargon is in his Regimental position, but what I typed was much shorter. I'm probably adding fuel to the fire by posting something like this, but it is truly terrible to see something just taken away from you, especially when it is someone you've known for a while on the server. 

Now; @Jek, @Dargon, and @Tyzen

You three took what I said and just blew it up, like a balloon, and that balloon just popped. Please, before you start to accuse me of saying something that I of course didn't mean and bend it into a vision of something you want it to say and share it like how you imagine it, try and talk to the person who posted the topic in the first place. 

I'd like to think that Tyzen and Dargon are the greatest people on this server, and were a great friend group, I expect myself to already be excommunicated out of said group being to words that were taken out of proportion, regardless, sorry to both of you.

BUT JEK, YOU.. YOU GUY. I don't know you, I've argued with you on countless occasions and it quite literally seems like no one is able to argue with you.

Regardless, sorry Dargon and Tyzen and Jek.

And good luck to JBFox, only the best to you.