Huey's App

RP Name: Dooms Unit MED SGT Huey

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:70115557

Timezone: Mountain time

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I have been playing on synergy on and off for a little, started to get back into it recently. i would like to be a part of the staff team because in my experience with dealing with issues on the server like rule breakers and glitches and problems Synergy's staff sure does handle it the best out of any server out there. you guys can deal with pressure saying the server has an up keep of about 100-128 players a day. i wish to be a part of that, I could really help out i am friendly to everyone whether they have been nice to me or not usually(unless you are continually harassing me) i am really good under pressure i have lots of experience and you will find if I do get accepted I will be really really active and be on more then 3-5 hours a day. I want to help out with events and take players tickets and just help people out cause that's what i love to do, in real life and in game. and you will see that if you get to know me in game!

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am currently a junior in high school going to be a senior in 20 days(cause school ends in 20 days for me) I have been taking multiple college courses in pursuing my dream job of being a psychologist of sorts (meaning I want to help people with their problems or help with drug addiction) I LOVE working with people it is my at most favorite thing to do, I live in Utah the state of Mormons although I am not one. i live in a fairly small family of 3 kids, i am also a dog breeder we have many dogs that we sell and breed for tons of money usually 1000-2500$ a dog, i love to kick back sometimes and just get lit and enjoy my days. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? I have A LOT of staff experience i was admin on a well known shut down community known as SlayersGaming also admin on countless popular minecraft servers (when i was younger) and have been a part of lots of dark rp staff teams, i have also been admin on rust servers and have run my own popular unturned server called Phoenix PVP which kept a steady population of 20 people everyday and i gained many donations (which i shut down when school started because i did not have enough time for it) i have also been admin on some 7 days to die servers and as well as countless Counter-Strike Global offensive servers. anyways as you can see i have had a lot of staff experience and know how to handle myself and other players because i love working with people.

Summary: As you can see i really love the way you guys run your community and can only hope some day to be apart of the staff team. I can help as much as humanly possible cause my goal in life is to rid of rule breakers and help people if they need it, also i do look at forums im just too shy to post anything i dont want to make anyone mad.

Edited by Hueysherman
  • Agree 1