Pythin- The Infinity Suit Part 1

Pythin

Name:Pythin

Who helped (If applicable):Oxen and Keo

Event Name: The Infinity Suit

Summary of the story:A Lab Scientist is trying to get his suit to saftey being chased by the Blacksun and the Deathwatch to reclaim it for there own

What was the result of the event?: The Troops got the suit on the ship, and destroyed the Blacksun and Deathwatch

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event:Both

Former: Liaison

Banned

+1 can`t wait to be in part 2

Neutral. NPCs were way too tanky and you spawned many of these tanky deathwatch NPCs in ER while we were in it, guarding the only entrance/exit. Not very lore-friendly there. Event was pretty hard to follow, but I still had fun.

Be careful where you spawn and lower their health, tankier than usual is fine bc they have deathwatch armor, but the (750-1000?) hp they had was a bit excessive.

2 minutes ago, Deadly said:

Neutral. NPCs were way too tanky and you spawned many of these tanky deathwatch NPCs in ER while we were in it, guarding the only entrance/exit. Not very lore-friendly there. Event was pretty hard to follow, but I still had fun.

Be careful where you spawn and lower their health, tankier than usual is fine bc they have deathwatch armor, but the (750-1000?) hp they had was a bit excessive.

Well I agree with the Health, but The Reason they came into engine room is because they went through the vent system. Sorry if I didn't Explain that 

Former: Liaison