Spooky's Staff Application

Banned

RP Name: 91st Recon ARF SSG Spooky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98585052

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I wish to be an administrator because I have been in this community for a while (around 8 months) and I feel it's time to take my involvement to the next level. I see people getting stuck or just needing help very often, and I wish I could help but I can't. I want to help make Synergy a better place for everyone, and keep the machine oiled for as long as I can. I feel like the staff team, recently, needed more people to do their jobs as staff and I want to go and help by doing my job as a staff member. As the server receives new members I feel that it is a staff members job to help them out and I would like to fill that role. Helping people and keeping everything enjoyable is what keeps me satisfied. 

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm a 13 year old from Upstate NY who was born in Missouri. I got bored and I joined one day and it was the best decision I made in a long time. I have a great interest in history (all of it). Star Wars is by far my favorite fictional universe and I've been a fan for 5 years. My favorite games are Planetside 2, Warframe, War Thunder, Overwatch, Mount & Blade Warband, and the Darwin Project. I paint mini figures as a hobby and I own 2 cats. I also enjoy my time on Synergy.

Do you have any previous staff experience? I was an admin on a Battle Royale server on GMOD (around a year ago, I forget the name), and an admin on a Halo RP server called Verian, but I only have experience with ULX and do not have experience with the system on Synergy. 

• Agree 1