Omega Squad Niner-Kitty

Atin-Tyzen

Darman-Jackson

Fi- Vacant

Foxtrot Group: Gregor-Brak

Unnamed Eod-Raids

Unnamed Med-Faded

Unnamed Tech -Meow

AGAIN PLEASE INDVIDUAL FEEDBACK IF SOMEONE IS BAD ETC NOT A GENERALIZATION OF RC A WHOLE

• Coordinator
Coordinator
1 minute ago, KanZ said:

Where's Scorch from the Delta squad?

1 minute ago, KanZ said:

Where's Scorch from the Delta squad?

Vacant

Ill do this by Squad.

Delta Squad: Personally I see that Derv puts a lot of damn work into his squad and i'm really glad to see what he has grown into since 187th. I personally don't see Delta all that often other than Boss. (I know Scorch is unfilled) I think the activity is key for this squad. Other than the activity thing I think they are doing great and always are good.

Omega Squad: Amazing people in the right positions, Kitty will do great stuff for the squad as Niner, she has 2 active and great mates in there. Just need to get that final position filled and they will be set, no problems in my eyes.

Foxtrot: They are the ones that I see the most in my opinion. But they don't really speak or interact with anyone other than themselves. Meow and Faded are the ones I see the most, I have yet to see Raids or Gregor in-game. (Might just be because of timezones) I really would like them to interact more with battalions, like the other SOBDE and more activity. Other than that they are just fine.

SOBDE Regimental Woeny: I'm just going to add you in for the hell of it! xD I think you are doing great mate, I have never heard a bad thing about you or your work ethic. You are a genuine and hard-working mate and I respect that. You are always in channels with your Regiment and always speaking | helping them when they need it. Great work!

That's my personal opinion on the RC at the moment. None of it is negative, just like basic things (Activity and Interactions). But all in all, RC is doing just fine and have really painted themselves a better image than in the past! Great work to you all. Keep on going!

• Agree 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator
12 minutes ago, Esitt said:

Ill do this by Squad.

Delta Squad: Personally I see that Derv puts a lot of damn work into his squad and i'm really glad to see what he has grown into since 187th. I personally don't see Delta all that often other than Boss. (I know Scorch is unfilled) I think the activity is key for this squad. Other than the activity thing I think they are doing great and always are good.

Omega Squad: Amazing people in the right positions, Kitty will do great stuff for the squad as Niner, she has 2 active and great mates in there. Just need to get that final position filled and they will be set, no problems in my eyes.

Foxtrot: They are the ones that I see the most in my opinion. But they don't really speak or interact with anyone other than themselves. Meow and Faded are the ones I see the most, I have yet to see Raids or Gregor in-game. (Might just be because of timezones) I really would like them to interact more with battalions, like the other SOBDE and more activity. Other than that they are just fine.

SOBDE Regimental Woeny: I'm just going to add you in for the hell of it! xD I think you are doing great mate, I have never heard a bad thing about you or your work ethic. You are a genuine and hard-working mate and I respect that. You are always in channels with your Regiment and always speaking | helping them when they need it. Great work!

That's my personal opinion on the RC at the moment. None of it is negative, just like basic things (Activity and Interactions). But all in all, RC is doing just fine and have really painted themselves a better image than in the past! Great work to you all. Keep on going!

Appreciate the feedback much love man :D

Banned

I see Omega and not anyone else