Name:

Thexan

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:104951033

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:

728:29 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: 

My leadership and communication skills are pretty solid, and I have experience around leadership roles current and in the past.

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

(Setting is on Nar Shaddaa, with an imminent attack by Deathwatch forces, who want to turn the planet into a secondary factory, utilizing some of the current facilities on the planet.) (JEDI ALLOWED!)

My event is pretty straight forward, but I would have the event take place on Nar Shaada, with SO as support and CG as the main battalion being deployed. SO's job would be to roam the streets cloaked while CG would keep order, (Citizens would have reasons, one way or another, to get in each others face.) As they settle the citizens for evacuation, SO would be trying to locate the spies that the republic assumes is giving the enemy forces information.

After maybe 15-20 minutes of evacuation, the vanguard battalion of the enemy forces, are going to set their boots on the ground in front of the citadel, trapping the city's leadership in. From here, either SO will stealth their way in or CG will force their way in to save the leadership. From here, they either win the day or lose it, (One life) If they manage to get in and to the leadership, Maul and Savage will be revealed to be leading the deathwatch attacking the planet.

From here, if any jedi remain with the republic forces, they can engage and assist the evac of the planet's leadership or Maul and Savage can take out the republic forces, leaving Nar Shaddaa defenseless

Edited by Thexan
Additions