My question

Hello everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I am Knight, a JT of the 41st Elite Corps. I joined back about a month or two ago and I feel like this server is amazing. I am training people, people are usually nice and you have an amazing staff team that is helpful and friendly. However, I have a question for all of you. But first, the explanation.

One day while I was training a CC and a 212th TRO was there, I was trying to walk a CC through on setting up his name. I said change your name to CT PVT and then your name. And my dad, who was in the backround, shouted "CT PVT needs some TP" and my microphone had apparently picked it up. Apparently the TRO heard it and I had to explain what that was. Then, my officers and fellow 41st troops, Pythin, Egg, and Scottish and so did Jefferson and a few others heard about it. We all started to laugh in teamspeak and one of the guys in the channel wondered "how cool would it be if your dad played on the server?". Then another said "you should do that". I think it would be funny to see what his reaction would be, but on the other hand, I don't. 

So here you are, if you made it this far. Here you will find a poll that you can tell me your thoughts. https://www.strawpoll.me/15604261 

My dad is an awesome guy and can be annoying at times, but i leave it up to you

- TR 41st EC JT MSG Knight

Yeah... the TRO wouldn't of heard it if I was allowed to have my computer and desk in my room. But parents wont let me

A. Because my room already has enough stuff in it

B. They dont trust me. They think i will stay up all night playing Gmod

Knightdad and Knightson

Where have I seen this before?

I don't think I'd let your dad play though just because it's how u get them to look down on you lmao

Edited by Faoeoa