Kain Making A Return

Well, before I even begin, just want to tell @woeny23, @Jackson, @Medic and @Ginyu mainly that I am sorry for it to finally come to this.

But I have been thinking quite heavily about returning to the server. So, it's been about... 6 maybe 7 months ever since I have been around. The reason I left included a lot of things and anyone who knew me knows exactly why that is. Before anything, I just want to say to the 501st Legion that was under me when I was the Battalion Commander, I am sorry, but I will admit, I was arrogant and I had hunger for power. There is no question that when I look back, I was hungry for power and I lost some close friends because of that. I hope to return and make amends that I won't be like I was before, because my past attitude was destructive. 

Definitely to the higher ups of the community, I also am sorry for some of the things that I did and all the drama I caused. Quite frankly, I'll admit that I was a leading cause for all that drama and I've spent a long time reconciling about what I did and where I went wrong. I went to play on Metro: Last Light roleplay and I started to slowly learn. 

I know some of you may look at this and shake your heads, maybe even start telling your friends about what I did that caused a lot of drama. @Llama/Yoda, I definitely owe you an apology for what I did to the Jedi when I was BCMD. I was a scumbag and I wasn't being fair at all to any of my Jedi. I'll admit that I can only be trusted with a certain level of power, that I need someone to keep me in line. 

I want to come back, with a new presence with who I am and, like said above, make amends for my past mistakes. I know there will be some backlash, I deserve some. Nor do I think that people have to trust my promises, because I haven't fulfilled my promises in the past like I said. Although, I still want to say that I will try my hardest to prove that it will not be like it was back in August of last year. 

Now that is out of the way, I hope to find a new group of friends to play with and I can be the best little drill sergeant like @Max would want me to be. Hope to see you all in the game soon. 

- Kain, that one guy.

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1