Chris' Re-Staff Application

Chris

RP Name: RM PFC NotChris

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:79657121

Timezone: EST

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I always enjoyed staffing on servers, it adds another layer of enjoyment. When I first joined, I wanted to be a part of the staff team because I wanted to help this server grow into the greatest SWRP server around. And I want to join now because I still want to help see this server grow, and I want to be a part in helping it and making sure things continue to run smoothly. I enjoy having responsibilities and being apart of the staff team adds a lot, from training the next generation of players on the server, to keeping order during confrontations, to just helping someone who is stuck in an elevator. Not only that, but the staff community is overall, greater than any other server I have seen, while, people may have their differences, everyone's goal is to help the server become greater. The message this server gives in that what matters most is the players, is why I want to be an administrator, to do my part and help this server continue to thrive.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): My name is Chris, I have been playing SWRP for close to 4 years now. I live in Orlando, Florida and I have since I was around 4, so if you have any questions about what Disney World is like, feel free to ask lol. Currently A sophomore in college and I plan to join the Air force Officer Training Academy once I get my undergraduate degree in Biomedical Sciences.

Do you have any previous staff experience? Yes, I was a staff member on Ice-fuse before synergy was formed, when synergy was formed I moved over and applied for staff here. I was previously a member of staff quite a few months ago, but due to Hurricane Irma, my duties as staff suffered and I was removed.

EDIT: Not sure why this was double uploaded, when I uploaded the first time it said it didn't process and made me do it again.

Edited by Chris
  • Founder
Founder

Congratulations your application has been accepted for interview

Please contact a Head Administrator on teamspeak by 5/2/2018. Good luck!