Kronez Game Maker Application

Kronez

Name: Kronez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84060349

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: 295 hours

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:

I would say about a 7 or 8

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:

I think that i am pretty good at communicating with other people because i play a lot of competitive games that require a lot of communication like CSGO.  I also used to be in CG  and while in CG we had to do a lot of communication when trying to find the person that is RDMing for has a AOS on them.
Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes i understand 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:

A event idea that i had was that a republic pilot with a lot of valuable information for the republic has crash landed on a planet and is now being held hostage by the CIS. It will be the troopers job to get to where they are holding the republic pilot and get him out safely and unharmed. The troopers can take this 2 different ways they can either go in guns blazing and try to kill everyone and save the pilot or they can take the smart way and try to negotiate for him.  

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin