need school help

Alright got a few notes for you.

"All parts of the play show no change in Romeo's character. In the beginning Romeo is introduced as a Impulsive, Dramatic, And Emotional man." 

You should un-capitalize "Impulsive, Dramatic, and Emotional" as those are just mere characteristics. 

Also, I put it through Grammarly and fixed multiple errors for you. Here is the updated version.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prompt: Choose either Romeo or Juliet and decide if that character is static or dynamic. How does this character change or not change throughout the play? Support your argument with evidence from the play.

Intro: In the play, Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare Romeo is a static character. This is because he shows little to no character development throughout the course of the play. He then has only one instance of character development and that is when he falls in love with Juliet instead of Roseland. 

Assertion 1: At the beginning of the play Romeo is introduced and his character established. However, outside of his love interest changing from Rosaline to Juliet, his character never changes after that. His goal always remains the same: to have the girl he likes to fall in love with him. Quote 1: Act 1 Scene 1 line 210: Romeo:" A sick man in sadness makes his will a word ill urged to one that is so ill. In sadness, cousin, I do love a woman....." line 216: Romeo: " Well in that hit you miss. She'll not be hit with cupid's arrow. She hath Dian's wit, And, in strong proof of chastity well armed, From love's weak childish bow she lives unharmed. She will not stay the siege of loving terms, Nor bide the' encounter of assailing eyes, Nor ope her lap to saint-seducing gold. O, she is rich in her beauty, only poor That, when she dies, with beauty dies her store."
These two lines from the play establish Romeo's personality: Overdramatic and Impulsive. He stays this way throughout the entire play unchanging.

Assertion 2: In the middle of the play Romeo also remains the same having eyes for Juliet and rushing into a marriage and getting completely in over his head. He then impulsively kills Tybalt later leading to his exile from his wife Juliet. Quote 2: Act 3 scene 1 line 127: Romeo: " ...Away to heaven respective lenity, and away fire-eyed fury be my conduct now-now Tybalt take the "villain" back again that late thou gavest me, for Mercutio's soul is but a little way above our heads, Staying thine to keep him company...." Here Romeo fights Tybalt without thinking of the consequences. This leads him to be exiled out of his home and away from his love Juliet. 

Assertion 3: Finally at the conclusion of the play Romeo goes to his love Juliet's tomb to kill himself. Not bothering to check a pulse a heartbeat or taking any precautions. He instead kills himself by poison to join his beloved in the afterlife Quote 3: Act 5 scene 3 line 116 Romeo: "come bitter conduct come unsavory guide! thou desperate pilot now at once run on the dashing rocks thy seasick weary bark! here's to my love o true Apothecary thy drugs are quick thus with a kiss I die" Romeo here takes a poison drug that will kill him so he is with Juliet. Instead of just accepting it and being sad then living his life he ENDS it.  All parts of the play show no change in Romeo's character. In the beginning, Romeo is introduced as an Impulsive, Dramatic, And Emotional man. In the middle, he remains the same as he does in the end. All these demonstrate that Romeo is Static and that he shows no development.

Conclusion: Dramatic,Impulsive, Emotional. All these describe Romeo in the play all the way through. He doesn't change at the start. He doesn't change in the middle. He doesn't change at the end. He doesn't change EVER in the entire play he remains the same character the entire play unchanging from the beginning right up until the end or his end if you want to be technical about it.

Edited by Bbstine
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Riddler said:

Make sure you use PEE..

Point,

Evidence,

Explain.. 

And demonstrate strong language features, such as: personifications, oxymoron's etc..

This shit gets me mad marks in english language

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

15 hours ago, Riddler said:

Make sure you use PEE..

Point,

Evidence,

Explain.. 

And demonstrate strong language features, such as: personifications, oxymoron's etc..

this boy GCSE English'd.

also in the words of Tay-K

School was very hard (GANG)