Crow's Staff Application

Crow

RP Name: 501st ERACL Commander Crow

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139813865

Timezone: Central US

Tell us why you wish to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason on why i want to be staff is that i want a fresh start on Synergy. I want to continue helping the players and the serves just like used to. Another reason why i want to be staff is that i enjoyed staff a lot on icetarsh before everything went down, i enjoyed all possible help i could give to everyone and make sure their experience was the best. I also loved being on the staff team because it brought me closer to the community its self and i hope it will do the same here. I've meet a lot of new battalion members and friends on this server that are apply for this job i want to to be there with them and help each other out with any problems that lie in the road ahead. I want to be able to keep helping this server and community as mush as i can so we can have an amazing experience on it.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I am currently a Commander in the 501st Legion, battalions i have been in are 187th, 501st, Rancor, and 212th. I started playing Gmod Star wars back in 2016 in early September since then i could not stop playing and reason on why i'm here today. I was a admin on icetrash during Medieval Role play and i was a Senior mod on CWRP. Being staff on a server like this could possible be the best feeling when it comes to helping amazing players like these. i have a very long staff history and i have the experience on how to do things and i hope a can get to doing this as fast as possible.